Request a Quote
Getting started is easy, please fill out the form bellow:
Please, let us know what you need:
Kulana has partnered and works with the best partners in the industry to make sure we can provide our clients with the latest technology available. Our ERP consultants are Microsoft Dynamics Certified. We're also proud to provide the following certifications.
What can your company expect from Kulana?
We start by assessing your current system and recommend ways that your company can be more efficient with your time and money. Whether you're just beginning or looking to upgrade, our team can provide professional guidance on how best to implement Dynamics 365 for your company's specific needs.
The process includes:
- Consultation and Requirements Analysis;
- Dynamics 365 Solution Design;
- Dynamics 365 Development & Implementation;
- Post-go-live support and training.
We understand that every business is different, so each Dynamics 365 implementation is unique. Our team of experts will work with you to understand your business and design the perfect Dynamics 365 solution for you.
Ask for quote
The Benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 combines ERP and advanced analytics into a single solution to help businesses lower expenses, increase productivity, and improve customer service.
Deploy an easy-to-use system that integrates with other products and Office 365 applications, providing organizations with a comprehensive solution for managing their operations;
Reduces the sales cycle time: sales teams can close more deals by having access to customer data and sales analytics in real time;
Enhances customer experience by providing increased insights into prospects' needs for services or products based on their interaction history in previous orders;
Provides scalability opportunities, so you can easily adapt its features according to changing market demands without spending too much time;
Automates tasks and processes to improve efficiency and increase productivity levels in your business' workflows.
This tool is packed with features that can help companies manage their finances, track inventory, and oversee employee productivity.
Ask for quote
Valuable Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Some features of the software include:
- Pre-built dashboards, where users can make decisions faster while seeing the results of those decisions;
- New ways to sell by giving your sales team access to real-time information about customer activity, allowing them to close deals sooner;
- It is updated with the latest features and functionality so that your company can always access the most advanced tools possible.
- Furthermore, it is a cloud-based platform accessed from any device with an internet connection.
Dynamics 365 also helps you drive growth and gain a competitive advantage - with sales, service, marketing, field service and operations capabilities.
ask for quote
© 2023, Kulana. All rights reserved. Developed by Made2Web Digital Agency Policy Privacy Cookies Policy